? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday 24 November 2009

no doubt...

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
Like I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speakI know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightning

s we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

(CHORUS)

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are
You and me
I can see us dying...are we?

(CHORUS)

lagu yang amat ara suke,sebab lirik die memainkan peranan bagi ara,
maksud yang ingin di sampaikan,sampai kat ara untuk ditafsirkan...
ara dapat fahami dan ara tau dan ara dapat rase sebab ara pun tak nak dengar kalau sesuatu itu membawa kekecewaan kat ara...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger